Saturday, 11 August 2012

Can't sleep

So once again, I was too slow to submit my picture to Illustration Friday. ^^' Here is a mobile photo from about five minutes ago.


I was busy today, so I only started in the late evening. I'm nearly done now though and I'll post a scan in the next entry. As I've already told, last week's topic was Bounce. My association was roly-poly dolls. (It took a while to find out what these dolls are called in English, because I don't even knew their name in German^^.) I've had some to play with at my Granny's place when I was small. :)

It's already a quarter to two in the morning, but I can't sleep. So I sit here drawing, having cookies, listening to music, my boyfriend rebuilding his Lego Millennium Falcon in the back. Not caring about the late hour because I don't have to get up the next morning. I love holidays. ♥ :D

1 comment:

  1. Die sehen süß aus :D
    Roly-poly dolls, von denen habe ich noch nie gehört. Auf den ersten Blick dachte ich, dass du Matruskas gezeichnet hast.

    ReplyDelete