Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Rebooting...

Why hello there! Once again, it's been a while without new post.

The past weeks have been busy, but good. I feel like I made some big steps forward in my life. I spent a lot of time writing my second Bachlor paper after long preparations and when I finally handed it in, I felt so relieved. Not only because my paper was done, but also because I was free from spending all day in front of my computer. I took long walks with my dogs then and buried myself in a pile of books of my choice (after all the university-related reading...) and now I feel more like myself again. ;)

I didn't draw. At all. I simply wasn't... in the right frame of mind (let's put it like that).

There were some things I meant to blog about, but now I think it's no use dragging them up again.  So I'm going to do a reboot and start all over. And get back to drawing. :) There is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I feel like now's the moment: The famous 30 days drawing challenge! It will be  perfect for getting back into practice.

I will start tomorrow :)


1 comment: