Thursday, 28 February 2013

Kistler's Lesson 2 + Blog Award

Good evening everyone! :)

I just scanned Kistler's lesson 2 from yesterday. Yep, even more globes! And even more apples. The bonus challenge was supposed to be done with tennis balls, but I didn't have any. So I took apples again.


I haven't done today's lesson yet. I read it already and it features.. even MOAR globes! xD I don't think I'm in the mood for that tonight, so I guess I'll fetch Carla Sonheim book for some exercise instead. Also because realism still frustrates me and drawing in my own style is just so much more fun D:

And now for something completely different. This blog got nominated as "Liebster Blog" (which means favourite) by the lovely Jana Elena from Nerd Sweetmeat. Thank you! With the award goes some questionnaire I put under a cut!


Onto the interview...



The rules are the following:

Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions, the blogger that nominated you asked.
Ask the bloggers you nominate 11 questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
 Make sure you contact the bloggers that won!


Random facts:

1. I've been a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda since I got my N64 for Christmas when I was 10 years old. (Ocarina of Time was my first game.)
2. The very first thing I do every morning is brewing a pot of tea.
3. I collect children's books (especially fairy tales) in various languages and my home is stuffed with them.
4. I own a lot of action figures of video game and comic series I like. Most of them are from Berserk, because I was crazy about the series as a teenager.
5. My best friend in life is my 11 year old Terrier crossbreed named Vicky. :)
6. All my friends are making fun of how clumsy I am, especially since I broke my skull when I fell in the bathtub two years ago (the hattrick on my list of accidents so far)...
7. My favourite cartoon is Adventure Time!
8. I love Mori Girl style and the whole kind of aesthetics going with it.
9. My favourite animals are polar bears.
10. I have a slight compulsion to wash...
11. And I have a very sweet tooth!

Now onto Jana Elena's questions:

1.Did you ever dye your hair? If yes which colour(s)?
Yep! I tried all kinds of colours as a teen, mainly because I was fed up with being told that I looked like my Mum. (Not that we didn't got along, but still...^^) Pink, red, even black, and brown for a long time!

2. Are you fan of a special sports tema or sport? If yes which one?
Of a sports team?  - Not really. Of doing sport? - I like skiing a lot and I'm doing ballet :)

3. Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings?
Both!!

4. Which Star Trek Captain do you like best?
Jean Luc Picard ;)

5. What´s you favourite perfume?
At the moment it's Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher and my all time favourite is Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. (Girly question! :D ♥)

6. Did you ever sew clothing? What did you sew?
Yes! A Zelda Cosplay, a skirt, a dress, some accessoires, ... I'm not good at it, though^^'

7. Do you like Fish?
I looove fish and seafood in general.

8. What´s your favourite Cocktail?
Preferably something non-alcoholic, fruity and sweet.

9. Do you have any pets? Which pets do you have?
My family has a lot of pets! Altogether there are two dogs, four cats, ducks, chicken, and fish. But here in the flat I only keep one of the dogs (Vicky) and my super-evil cat Mona with me.

10. What´s you favourite fashion brand?
Emily Temple Cute, Innocent World, Gunne Sax, Gudrun Sjödén and Wonder Rocket.

11. What do you expect from life?
Expect? Well, nothing really. You never know what's to come and I think it's no use having concrete expectations. But of course there are things I'd wish for. Like having a job that's both fun and well-paid and founding a family with someone I love.

Okay, and now we come to the point where I have to tag another eleven people...
...but I won't. ^^' I saw that Jana  already tagged most of the people I would chose and I know that some of you don't like doing memes. But if you feel like it, go ahead and do it! If you're reading this right now and you haven't done this yet, you're tagged! 8)


Here are my questions for you:
1. What's your dream job?
2. What was the last book you've read?
3. And the last movie you've seen at the cinema?
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
5. Which kind of super power would you like to have?
6. Do you watch Dr. Who?
7. What's your favourite colour?
8. High Fantasy or Science Fiction?
9. What's your favourite fairy tale?
10. Are you a cat or dog person?
11. Do you like mushrooms?



Good night!

Katrin ♥

2 comments:

  1. Jean Luc <3 I knew it!
    You like Green tea? That´s one of the weirdest scents ever. Sometimes I likeit, and sometimes I hat it XD
    And Mona definitely is the most evil cat in the world -.-
    Thanks for taking part <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? :D
      Ahh yes I do! I once tried the shower gel at my friend's place and then I got the perfume in last year's Easter basket because I liked the scent so much :D It's funny though. My friend tried the perfume too since she liked the shower gel, and she couldn't stand in on herself. But she does like the scent on me. I think it's one of those fragrances that unfolds in a totally different way on people's skin. I don't know how that works, but sometimes a perfume smells good by itself, but not on your skin o.O

      Delete