Sunday, 17 March 2013

You Can Draw In 30 Days - Lesson 6

Here are my scans of Kistler's lesson 6. It was a pretty easy one, the task was just to learn how to draw that basic stacking table you see on the upper left and then create something with it.


Yeah, those little fellas again. I draw them everywhere! And here is my bonus pic, I went a little crazy with those table shapes because drawing them is a bit like meditation.


Drawing really has a calming effect on me and that's why I'm like glued to my sketchbook these days. It has been a terrible week. :L Going straight back to some sketching now...

Katrin

8 comments:

  1. Die Übungen sind sehr gut geworden (^-^) Es ist toll zu sehen, was du so machst und wie du dich schlägst *tschakka* (^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke dir! Ich freu mich schon, wenn ich mit dem Buch durch bin und dann auf alle Übungen zurückblicken kann :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you will have a better week this week!)
    So many details at second drawing!!! I agree, when you creating something its like a meditation, for me its the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I think I need to do more of these meditation drawings. Maybe a short session before going to bed every evening.)

      Delete
  3. I think I quite enjoy drawing cubes as well, I remember in my math class we were learning about geometry and I just love when I have to draw the shapes ^-^ next week will be better for sure!:)
    I like your drawings! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! I wasn't really good at maths, but I always loved geometry :) (And that usually saved me in tests, haha)
      Thank you, Prisilia!

      Delete
  4. SO sorry to hear you've had a rough week, though this frustration has blossomed into something really beautiful in your sketchbook. Love the towers!

    ReplyDelete