Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Could it be... spring?

Yes, I think spring has really come at last! Everything's in bloom and I love it! ♥

Despite being a little stressed at the moment, I worked on some things. (Sorry I'm pretty slow replying to comments here and on DA.. I always read them, though!) I can't show you everything yet, because I might spoil the surprise for some people. ^^' Among other things, I did a bookmark for Tanja (we're doing a bookmark arttrade!) and continued working on the tutorial stuff.

Someone in the Facebook Mori Girl community suggested a tea swap. I happily participated and got paired up with a really nice girl from the Netherlands! I chose one of my favourite teas (Cream Roiboos) and some sweets, but I also wanted to include something more personal, so I drew just a little something for her and made a card of it. :D I hope she'll like it. And I'm so curious about which tea she sent me!
Yesterday I met with some friends back from school to have ice cream and do a little art supply shopping. (I've been doing event jobs recently and wanted to treat myself, haha...) I got some of the copics I still miss in my collection - and this:

A watercolour postcard pad. I got this for a special purpose, but I'm not gonna tell you just yet! :)

By the way, have you already heard the news about the next Zelda game? I'm not really sure what to think of it yet.. I guess E3 will make everything clear in June.

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice of you to draw a card to give along the tea! It's splendid.

    And it looks like spring finally managed to kick winter out of here as well. I love it too when everything is in bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really hope she'll like it! I already received her parcel today and she packed it so beautifully, I somewhat feel ashamed I just used a normal envelope. So I'm glad I at least took the time to do that self made card. ^^'
      (I haven't opened it yet, though. Well do that at the same time.)

      Yeah, isn't it nice?! I love the cherry blossom scent that's in the air right now! ♥

      Delete