Thursday, 25 April 2013

Illustration Friday: Train, Bookmark Arttrade

Heyho!
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box fanart for Illustration Friday. I had some problems getting Layton right at first... but then I remembered that I already drew him once and took my own picture as reference. xD I like the old one better, but well...




I suppose Luke is sleeping on the opposite couch :)

Furthermore, I have a bookmark art trade going on with my girl Tanja! She asked for Luna Lovegood and Pigwidgeon. I already finished it a while ago, but I didn't want to upload it until the actual one made it to her by mail. Can't wait for hers, she'll make it a surprise. :)


And now I'm off to bed because I have to be at my new working place at 6:30... that means getting up at 5 o clock. o__o
Good night!

Katrin



2 comments: