Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Bachelorette

Today was my day off, so I had time to go to University and finally pick up my degree! (I submitted all my papers in January and the processing took until a week ago, can you believe it?) So from now on I'm officially a Bachelor of Arts! :)

After that, my boyfriend treated me to having breakfast at a popular local cupcake shop to celebrate. I wouldn't mind having a breakfast like that everyday!





My favourite was that toast-cupcake! Onomnom!

Afterwards we strolled around in some shopping area and I bought three new picture books of German fairy tales for my collection! I love that publisher, they always engage to most wonderful illustrators.


And this is what I'm scribbling right now! :)

See you!
Katrin ♥



12 comments:

  1. das hat ja ur lange gedauert mit dem titel o.o wow.
    aber glückwunschxD

    und yaay frühstückxD leider war ich heute in der andern filiale. ich mag den toast cc auch. ess den immer xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allerdings >_> Vielen Dank!
      Ich hatte mich schon gefragt, ob wir dich sehen werden! Schade, aber wir kommen bestimmt bald wieder! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations newly fledged Bachelorette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Bachelor! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
    Das Frühstück sieht unglaublich toll aus (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my! So many wonderful thing to read about!

    Firstly - congratulations!

    Secondly - I wish we had a place to have such a breakfast too. Everything looks so pretty and delicious.... yes, I'm drooling here ;)

    And thirdly - I love your flower scribbles (even though they don't look like scribbles to me) - looks like a perfect pattern to put on a fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^.^
      Oh well, I guess you just have to come and visit me here! ;)
      Oh I do have a plan for that scribble, but I can't tell yet. ^^'

      Delete
  5. sounds like a wonderful day! congratulations!
    and the food looks really yummy, the place looks pretty, too. It's really the kind of morning I want to have haha, with great news, wonderful companion and fairy tales to read at home:D not to mention you two look cute there ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation :) and a lovely scribbling. And its also interesting to see you too. :)

    ReplyDelete