Wednesday, 26 June 2013

A Day at the Zoo (again)

Hi everyone! How you're doing?

I'll try to catch up with my scans again. Here's Drawing Lab number 4/5. I didn't do the "Taking it further" challenge this time (finalizing the sketches, adding colour). But I renewed my annual ticket for the zoo, and I always bring a sketchbook along anyway. Maybe next time!

The "cool" animals were all hiding somehwere in the back of their compounds or surrounded by lots of people that day. So I visited the less frequented compounds instead.






I already finished Lesson 9 and 10 of You Can Draw In 30 Days, gonna post the scans soon. :) Next thing I'll do is Drawing Lab 6 and I resolve to do a "proper" picture again these days.


5 comments:

  1. I like your scribbles - they look very professional to me because they have very little detail but you can see what animal it is (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's exactly what this exercise aimed at! ^__^

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your rabbits and the two penguins on page 4. Great sketches Katrin! I have to come up with the courage to visit the ZOO all alone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear nini! ♥ Oh, visiting the zoo on your own can be really nice! You can take all the time you want watching your favourite animals. (Otherwise there's always someone urging you to go on^^)

      Delete
    2. That's so true Katrin! Having all the time that I'd need is just about perfect. Thank you for this! ♥

      Delete