Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Daily doodling

Recently I scribble a lot. I always have my little sketchbook with me and doodle whenever I can. Most of my scribbles look really odd, but still, I'm proud of myself that I keep doing them.

There was a time when I didn't even keep a sketchbook. I went from one artwork to the next and in between I did nothing at all.

I'm just never sure whether to upload some of these sketches or not. Some are very personal, and some are just very bad and I'm embarassed to show them. ^^'

Would you even be interested in seeing more mere sketches?


Good night,

Katrin ♥

8 comments:

  1. Uh, Brillen sind schwer O.O Ich mag Skizzen (^^b die haben meistens einen leichteren, spontanteren Charakter der manchmal im fertigen Bild nicht mehr zu sehen ist ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, das stimmt! Ich würde auch gerne dieses lockere aus den Skizzen ein bisschen mehr in alle anderen Bilder einfließen lassen, aber das ist nicht so einfach. ^^'

      Delete
  2. It's great that you have a sketchbook with you now and that you actually use it. It will make you improve your drawing skills so much. I love to look at other people sketches so please share whenever you feel like - no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope I will! ^^ I do think I improved over the last year, doing all those challenges and lessons. By frequently keeping my sketchbook I hope to have some tracking of my improvement. And maybe that will even accelerate the process a little. Maybe I should dig out sme really old sketches for fun xD

      Delete
  3. Love to see your sketches for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see finished artworks but I don't mind seeing more sketches, in fact I love the streaks effect on them :D

    ReplyDelete