Friday, 28 June 2013

Flags and Roses, and some other stuff

You Can Draw In 30 Days Lesson 9: The Rose
I think the scans are pretty self-explanatory. :)



Bonus Challenge: taking that paper-rose sketch a little further. I did a colourful bouquet:


By the way, I finally got to see Monsters University! I was sooo looking forward to it, and it was awesome! So I filled some sketchbook pages with little monsters on the train home. :D


And I want to show you my newest treausure! I finally got the Wizard's Edition of Ni No Kuni! ♥ I can't wait to play it. And the Wizard's Companion Book that came along with it is so beautifully made. I guess there's a lot of fanart to come. ;) I just want to finish The Last Story (JRPG for Wii) first.










3 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen such a tutorial for roses but it's an interesting one and I really like your bouquet. The monster looks super cute and that book sure is awsome! I don't have a clue what it's all about but I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses look like fun to draw (^_^)
    Ni no Kuni *.* Omg, I'm so jealous! (。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete