Friday, 11 October 2013

Illustration Friday: Underwater

Hi! :)

Last night I did some watercolour painting again, actually planning to submit this to Illustration Friday. Last week's topic was Underwater. 
I was home alone and it was raining heavily. A perfect evening for painting. :D But afterwards I was too tired to scan and upload it, and I didn't feel like turning on my computer, because I felt that it would have ruined the mood.
Usually they don't change the IF topic until about late noon, so I had hoped to still be in time if I scanned it at the office in the morning. Meanwhile they've already set up the new topic, but that's okay. I'll share it with you, anyway!



Tonight's a concert I want to visit, but I'm still not feeling up to the mark. That sucks! :(

- Katrin

8 comments:

  1. wooaaw *o* this is beautiful, it now is my favourite artwork of yours *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? Thank you so much! :') ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow! Stunning!! It looks so calm and I really love that it's monocromatic, like all the colour washed out!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I need to do more monocromatic paintings!

      Delete
  3. I love it! The palette helps you see all of the beautiful detail you've created. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!! the fact that it's watercolour gives the painting more deep feeling :D
    and yes I think it's one of my favorite artwork!

    ReplyDelete