Thursday, 5 December 2013

A glimpse of Salzburg

Good evening!

Now for something more recent. I told some of you about the pictorial views I get to see when I go to Salzburg University Library every morning and said I would show some pictures.

But just uploading some photos would have been boring. :D Here are three impressionistic watercolour paintings instead:




Different places along the way, as they looked like a few days before the first snow. In the mornings there is often a thick layer of mist around the mountains, which makes them look even more magical. I really love these walks every day.

More paintings like those to come in the future. Salzburg is a very inspiring city. :)

12 comments:

  1. oooh, they do look magical! now you made me want to visit even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... Your paintings are amazing *__* I'm super jealous, I can't paint at all :D And jealous about the view as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What wonderful views! No wonder you're inspired and inspiring! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wunderschöne bilder! :) salzburg ist ja aber auch eine schöne stadt da findest du bestimmt viel inspiration ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are beautiful!! I especially love the one with the river!! ♥

    ReplyDelete