Thursday, 4 December 2014

Autumn in Lund

Good evening! :)

Recently I've been so, so busy with university stuff again. I hope I won't have that much to do over the Christmas holidays. I reaaally need a break! ._.

I try to squeeze in as much art and social stuff as I can, but sometimes - and it doesn't happen very often - I'm relieved to have an evening where I can just lie in bed and read something for pleasure, or play some DS. And I feel like I can never get enough sleep, I'm so exhausted all the time. :')

However, I've been drawing and painting of course, and some things I can't show you yet, because they are to be surprises for some people. ;) I've also done some arttrades again, and I have a bunch of scenery doodles I want to scan little by little, now that I have a scanner at home again! I use three different sketchbooks at the moment, so I sometimes forget about things I have in there. But I will go through them and then post the pages I think look okay!

Here is one of the Botanical Garden in Lund, as it looked like in mid-November - well, in my eyes at least. :D I started this on my Birthday, when I took a walk there with my Mum ♥, but finished it at home, because it was cooold. Watercolours, some gel pens and pencils.


Mum and me! :D

Next pictures coming soon, I hope! xD I really don't have any excuses having a scanner right by my desk now, haha.

/Katrin

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the botanical garden! It lloks great! You are so talented. Don´t let anything drag you down. You´ll definitely reach your goals <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your encouraging words! <3 :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. custom wordpress websites

    ReplyDelete
  3. to the UK, handbag replica not because they like the weather, but because they think the exchange rate is improving prices,” Replica handbags he said.But the global market for luxury goods was not likely to benefit overall from Replica watches UK strong sales in the UK, he said, as shoppers were merely shifting from one country to Rolex Daytona another.However, Ortelli said luxury brands were likely to put up prices to ensure that they Replica Watches protected sales and profits.

    ReplyDelete