Tuesday, 9 December 2014

November ATC Trade

Hellooo ♪♫

Here is one of the things I couldn't show you earlier! I took part in an ACEO/ATC (artist trading cards) trade and got paired up with a collage artist from Germany, Andrea. Meanwhile we both received and published each others cards in the trading community, so now I can show you here, too. :)

It was the first time I participated in the group. There is a new topic every month, and last month it was "Lines".

This is what I got! :)

(just quickly painted some over my name and address xD)

I really, really like the ATC, and also the card Andrea made, which shows where the ATC travelled from and to! :) It's the first ATC I ever got from someone. <3

Well, and that is what I made for her:





I tried to work a bit differently, more roughly, and let the lines I draw show, but I wasn't really sure about the outcome. She liked it though, so I'm relieved. I also folded an envelope, but I didn't take a picture. Generally, I think I really lack some stationary stuff to make my mail cuter. :D I bought some washi tape recently to start with.

I also signed up for the December ATC swap. The topic this month is our favourite quote. I'm brainstorming about that now, and apparently that card will be going to Australia - so exciting! :)

Good night!

/Katrin

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of trading art-cards *.* are all creative acts welcome? (Like a collage with fabric and other materials)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no limits except that it should be a card with the measurements of 3,5 x 2,5 inches. :) I've seen some really beautiful ones with stitching and fabric, too!

      Delete
    2. I think I'll give it a try :D it sounds so wonderful.

      Delete
  2. ATC are so fun- its like a little piece of art, that you can carry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds kind of like postcrossing but a little different. The illustration looks beautiful, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. custom website design service

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Miu Miu Handbag accept added advantage, these can be agitated fashionably in your duke or you can aswell amusement it like a accept Fendi Handbags or a tote.Everything about Replique Breitling Watches is perfect except the astronomical prices which are far beyond people’s consuming capability.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete