Sunday, 1 March 2015

Let it go! ♪♫

Hi everyone and welcome to another blog update, wohoo! ;)

And this one is safe for work, no blood, I promise. :P

I hope you all had a pleasant weekend! I thought I might catch up posting some art stuff I did during the past months, especially Christmas related things that I could not show you before so they'd be surprises.

More than a year ago, during my year in Salzburg, my classmate Lena and me went to the cinema and watched Frozen. It was actually the premiere day! I guess as everyone else who had watched to movie, we were especially enchanted by the "Let it go" - scene and song. We decided to do another art trade, as when we had been watching the Hunger Games movie. Other than that first arttrade, this one would take a while to be completed. :P

I didn't actually forget, I thought about doing my part very often, and I have no explanation for why it didn't happen earlier... I already knew I wanted to do something related to that scene and I listened to the song a lot. Going to a new place by yourself, leaving your old life behind, letting go of the pain, and letting yourself discover what you can do. That really spoke to me! <3 But for some reason it took until Christmas 2014 that I finally sat down and got to it after having re-watched it with my Mum. Lena already received it and her part is apparently on it's way to me. :)

So this is what I painted for her:


And this time I even remembered taking WIP pictures and I made a gif for you!


Tea: Blueberry
Music: Frozen Soundtrack, Faun

I'm sorry that the cropping and lightning differs so much sometimes, but it was only phone pictures and I used the auto colour corrections on everyone. Too lazy to sit and edit everyone of the 13 pictures so that they'd be totally synched...^^' But you go get an idea of the working process!

I still have two more old art trades on my list, but one is almost done, I plan to get to the other soon! :)

Goodnight!

-Katrin

4 comments:

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it. wordpress web development company

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Miu Miu Handbag accept added advantage, these can be agitated fashionably in your duke or you can aswell amusement it like a accept Fendi Handbags or a tote.Everything about Replique Breitling Watches is perfect except the astronomical prices which are far beyond people’s consuming capability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as 30% Replica watches UK cheaper in the UK than in the US.Advertisement“To some extent, it is commodity dealing. Rolex Daytona Collectors will gravitate to the country offering the lowest price and at the moment that is the UK,” he said. handbag replica Jewellery sales were also benefiting from the pound’s decline, although the market was Replica Watches less commoditised, and so differences in design, service and other factors Replica handbags had a bigger role to play than.

    ReplyDelete