Sunday, 8 March 2015

The owls are not what they seem!

Hi everyone!

Here's another of the Christmas presents I made! It's a bookmark for a friend who's a big Twin Peaks fan. It's thanks to him I watched it, which makes it probably the only series I ever saw all episodes of - and also one of my favourites! ♥ I made this bookmark featuring a characters we both like for him: the log lady!

 

On the backside I stamped the famous owls-quote. :)


He liked it. ^_^ I really have fun making bookmarks. They are quickly done and make great presents. A while ago I also bought cellophan sleeves. Before I always used laminated my bookmarks, but that actually caused direct damage sometimes, and I'm not sure how it would affect the original in the long run. :/ The cello sleaves open and close with a small glue strip on the back, so you can take out the original again if you wish and the paper itself doesn't get affected. I think that's much better.


Have a good day! :)

/Katrin

11 comments:

  1. Such a neat and pretty, personal gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I love making bookmarks and giving them as presents! They don't make so much time to make and easy to personalize. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow wonderful article.I like the way of writing and presenting.I am sure the readers will get new and different information from this article.I am waiting for your new stuff.Many resources like best essay writing services ,internet are providing the useful information for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it custom website development company

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.In the doldrums of entertainment, can not make life and career advancement. Entertainment is at least equal to work, or one part of the job is to say!
    _________________________
    Still worried about the lack of the coins of rs ? Runescape 2007 Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Miu Miu Handbag accept added advantage, these can be agitated fashionably in your duke or you can aswell amusement it like a accept Fendi Handbags or a tote.Everything about Replique Breitling Watches is perfect except the astronomical prices which are far beyond people’s consuming capability.

    ReplyDelete