Friday, 26 February 2016

Hello?

Hi! I'm still alive. xD

Struggling with my master thesis and working, yet drawing in the little free time I have.
I've been more or less updating my DeviantArt with finished works again recently. But DA is kind of restrictive in some ways. I also have a pretty dead tumblr, however I am quite active on my Instagram, posting WIPS and lots of other things.

Well, my point is, I wonder what kind of social media I should focus on, because I don't manage to keep all of them updated. I really want to keep in touch with people though. 

If anyone is still here, actually reading this, could you please give me a shout? :)
What kind of social media do you use? 

And then I'll just randomly include this springy sketchbook doodle, because it's finally getting warmer in Sweden, and so that this post is not all picture-less. :D

Hugs from Katrin



8 comments:

  1. Im here, hello! :D I like how more people are going back to blogging lately! Theres a revival going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We'll I'm not sure I'm really going back to blogging, but we'll see. This post was some kind of market research. xD While I'll always keep on drawing of course, I don't think I have the motivation to keep blogging when there's no audience. ^^'

      Delete
  2. Yay a new post <3 More doodling please, everything you create is fabulous and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


  4. In order to catch the fashion and beauty, those people longing for genuine Replique Breitling Watches with limited budget go for its replicas instead.There are several websites affairs Fendi Handbags. However, it is not yet accepted whether Miu Miu Handbag are acknowledged or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “It’s very Replica Watches clear there’s a boom going on. We are selling a lot of very high-end pieces where the Replica watches UK absolute amount of savings can justify the cost of foreign travel. The savings on a £300 watch can Replica handbags pay for a flight,” he said.Michael Wainwright, the managing director of Boodles, handbag replica which sells Patek Philippe replica watches, said the British luxury jeweller had seen Rolex Daytona good business from Asian .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have the motivation to keep blogging when there's no audience. ^^'



    goldenslot

    gclub online

    ReplyDelete